Wednesday 24 June 2015

Welcome to The Expanding Universe!

Hello, everyone!

I'm ExpandableFemale, whom you probably know from Reddit (/r/BreastExpansion) since you've ended up on this page. I'm a heterosexual female with the kink, and thus I've decided to start writing BE-stories for the first time in my life. These stories should be perfect for any other rare females lurking out there, and hopefully do it for the male audience as well. My angling might be slightly different from the majority of BE-stories, but hopefully that will only improve or enrichen the erotic literature regarding this kink. My aim is to write good literature and believeable characters and dialogue, being that writing and literature have been very close to my heart for years and years. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment